Saturday, March 25, 2017

Style vs Fashion



Dress to express, Style it's about self-expression and, above all attitude and education.
I cultivate my personal style and from the fashion trends I only take what I like.
And from spring denim trends 2017 I choose these denim, denim culottes, super cool and chic, they're so easy to style, will match with everything.
 This fur jacket I have for 5 years maybe, and now it's totally hit ( similar in Miu Miu 2017 collection). This elegant blouse is timeless, I got it from my mom, style is in the genes. :-)

In a world full of fashionistas and trend I love to stay authentic. If you're your authentic self, you have no competition. ;-)






Real woman vs statue :-))






Bulgari - sunglasses
Chloe - bag (see by Chloe)
Pull & Bear - jeans
Parfois - earrings
Fur jacket ----
Labud - blouse
Laura Amat ( Adam's shoes)

Photo by Ramet Idrizi




No comments:

Post a Comment